[Asis-l] Call for Papers - ISHIMR 2009

ALBRIGHT, KENDRA KENDRAA at mailbox.sc.edu
Tue Apr 14 11:46:48 EDT 2009

Apologies for cross-posting

Dear Colleague,

On behalf of the ISHIMR 2009 Committee, we invite you to
submit a paper for the 14th International Symposium for Health
Information Management Research (ISHIMR 2009). ISHIMR 2009
will take place in Kalmar, Sweden from October 14-16, 2009.

The conference theme for ISHIMR 2009 is "Evaluation and
implementation of e-health and health information initiatives:
international perspectives".

Deatils of the conference and the topics of interest can be found at
the conference website:

http://dagda.shef.ac.uk/ishimr09/index.html

Authors are invited to submit their research contributions or
practical experience reports by the deadline of Monday 04 May
2009.

All papers will be peer reviewed by at least two members of the
programme committee, which will be chaired by Professor Göran
Petersson (eHealth Institute, University of Kalmar, Sweden and Dr.
Peter Bath (Centre for Health Information Management Research,
University of Sheffield, UK).

The Symposium Proceedings, including all papers presented and
abstracts for posters, will be published in print. In addition, selected
papers will be published in a special issue of the Health Informatics
Journal (indexed in Medline), as has occurred following previous
ISHIMR conferences.

Please circulate this CFP to your colleagues and fellow
researchers.

We look forward to seeing you at ISHIMR 2009,
Sincerely,

Professor Göran Petersson        Dr. Peter Bath
Co-Chairs, ISHIMR 2009 Programme Committee