[Asis-l] Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research

javed mostafa sohelw at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 19:50:38 EDT 2008

Registration Open for dg.o 2008 Conference, May 18-21,
2008, Montreal, Canada

We are pleased to announce the opening of the
registration process of the 9th Annual International
Conference on Digital Government Research.

We welcome government professionals, managers,
researchers, educators, students, and others
interested in the linkages among democratic processes,
government management, innovation, information, and
technology. The conference will feature invited
speakers, panels, research presentations, system
demonstrations, posters, workshops, and discussion
groups.

The dg.o 2008 Conference is jointly sponsored by:

DGSNA - Digital Government Society of North America &
CEFRIO - Centre francophone d'informatisation des
organisations

This year's keynoters are:

Daniel J. Chenok

Senior Vice President

General Manager, Civilian Agency Services Division
Pragmatics, Inc.

McLean, VA

Edwin Lau

Project Leader

E-Government Project

Public Governance and Territorial Development OECD
Paris

Andy Stein

Director of Information Technology

City of Newport News, VA

The full program with details on speakers and
presenters is now available.  For a current version of
the program review the version available online, here:

http://www.dgo2008.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=39

Details on the venue and registration can be directly
accessed from here:

https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?eventid=197025

The conference web site is here:

http://www.dgo2008.org/