[Asis-l] History of Information Science and Technology

Dr Amanda Spink ah.spink at qut.edu.au
Wed Jan 4 05:49:50 EST 2006

A new Handbook of Information Science and Information Management is to be published by Sage Publications Ltd in 2007. The Editors are seeking an expert in the area of the history of information science and information management to contribute a single or co-authored chapter to this prestigious new international Handbook. Interested authors should submit an abstract of 800 - 1,000 words to the Editors as soon as possible. The chapter author(s) we be sent full instructions and remuneration information. The final chapter should be a maximum of 8,000 words.

We look forward to hearing potential chapter authors. Please do not hesitate to contact the Editors if you have any queries regarding this chapter.

Professor Charles Oppenheim
Department of Information Science,
Loughborough University,
Loughborough, Leics LE11 3TU, UK