[Asis-l] looking for roommate (female only) for 3/20 and 3/24, Computers in Libraries conference in DC

Cao, Dongmei CaoD at cofc.edu
Mon Feb 27 09:56:33 EST 2006

Is anybody going to the Pre-conference or Post-conference workshops for Computers in Libraries 2006? I am still looking for roommate (female) for the 3/20 and 3/24 (2 nights) for Computers in Libraries 2006 conference. I have reservations for a double-beds room in the Hilton Washington.

(I have a roommate for 3/21-23, but would like to find a roommate for the other 2 nights to defray some costs ;-))

Thanks in advance,
Dongmei

                           Dongmei Cao
                          Science Librarian
Addlestone Library
College of Charleston          voice mail:  843-953-0006
66 George St.                  e-mail:  caod at cofc.edu
Charleston, SC 29424        blog:  scilibrarian.wordpress.com