[Asis-l] [Fwd: New Open Access journal for human-centered ICT research]

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Thu Nov 17 12:36:28 EST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Open Access journal for human-centered ICT research
Date: 	Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:26:31 +0200
From: 	Human Technology Journal <humantechnology at jyu.fi>
To:
	deleted

We wish to introduce you to a new Open Access online journal that
explores the many issues and challenges surrounding the human-technology
interaction. Human Technology: An Interdisciplinary Journal on Humans in
ICT Environments is a peer-reviewed, multiscientific journal that
strives to provide a collaborative forum in which the research
community, industry, and public sector can expand and share their
knowledge on common research interests. The journal is published by the
Agora Human Technology Center, University of Jyväskylä.

We encourage you to visit the journal website,
www.humantechnology.jyu.fi to access the variety of articles published
in the first two issues. By subscribing to the free e-notification
service you will be informed each time a new issue is published. We also
invite you to submit innovative, scientific articles to the journal, as
well as make suggestions for special issue topics.

Pertti Saariluoma,
Editor-in-Chief

http://www.humantechnology.jyu.fi
Contact: humantechnology at jyu.fi

Dr. Michel J. Menou
Consultant in ICT policies and Knowledge & Information Management
Adviser of Somos at Telecentros board http://www.tele-centros.org
Member of the founding steering committee of
Telecenters of the Americas Partnership http://www.tele-centers.net/
B.P. 15
49350 Les Rosiers sur Loire, France
Email: Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr