[Asis-l] SIG-LT Newsletter

Rafael Kasprowski rkasprowski at uh.edu
Fri Mar 18 11:51:28 EST 2005

The Library Technologies SIG has published its first newsletter recently
thanks to the group's chair, Cindy Campbell.

Find out about our mission and preliminary program for ASIST 2005 and
feel free to provide suggestions for the group's newsletter and
activities. We are looking for dynamic members who can help promote
SIG-LT and help us develop projects in the field of library
technologies. This exciting and diverse field is growing rapidly and we
encourage anyone to share their ideas with us.

You can read all about it at
http://mail.asis.org/pipermail/siglan-l/attachments/20050215/3df9bf6f/Jan2005.pdf.

Rafal Kasprowski (rkasprowski at uh.edu)
Assistant Librarian, Electronic Resources
University of Houston Libraries
114 University Libraries
Houston, TX 77204-2000
Voice: (713) 743-9346