[Asis-l] Fw: Frank Spaulding

rhill at asis.org rhill at asis.org
Mon Jul 25 10:50:12 EDT 2005

I've just learned that Frank Spaulding died in Ft. Myers, Florida, today,
Sunday at 5:00 a.m.

Frank served as Treasurer of ASIS&T form 1984-86 and was on the planning
committee for 1986-1988.  Information from a forwarded e-mail follows:

Dick Hill
 --------------
A wake is being planned in Ft. Myers soon. Final details are not certain,
but we  understand that Frank's funeral and burial is planned to be in South
 River, New Jersey.

  The funeral home address and contact information:
  NALISZEURKI Funeral Home
  218 Whitehead Avenue
  South River, NJ 08882
  Phone: (732) 254-0428

  The date and place for Frank's funeral seems to be:

 Thursday, July 28, 2005 in St. Peter & Paul Russian Orthodox Church.

 His address is listed below:

         Frank H. Spaulding
         15171 Royal Windsor Lane
                 Apt #2702
         Ft. Meyers, Florida 33919

 Frank is a past president of SLA (1986-87), a Fellow (1990) and a member
 of SLA's Hall of Fame (1995). Included among his many and distinguished
 contributions to our profession is the task force he commissioned on
 "The Value of the Information Professional."