[Asis-l] FastTrack MLIS Online Open House (University of Pittsburgh)

FastTrack MLIS at UPitt ftinfo at mail.sis.pitt.edu
Wed Dec 1 11:27:24 EST 2004

FastTrack is the University of Pittsburgh's online Master of Library and
Information Science degree program.  We will be holding two more virtual
open houses which will offer a forum for prospective students to ask
questions about the FastTrack MLIS program without leaving home.

The dates for the virtual open houses are:

	-Sunday, December 5th at 4 PM (EST)
	-Thursday, January 6th at 12 PM (EST)

If you are interested in participating in one of our virtual open houses,
please RSVP via email to ftinfo at mail.sis.pitt.edu and indicate your date
preference.  Further instructions about how to enter the chat room will then
be emailed to you.

Thank you.

(Apologies for cross-posting)
Emily L. Forwood, Graduate Student Assistant
FastTrack MLIS Program
University of Pittsburgh
School of Information Sciences
645 IS Building