[Asis-l] Journals and Magazines to donate

cborn cborn at swbell.net
Sun Jul 6 16:37:39 EDT 2003

I have the following journals and magazines I would like to
donate to a library:

Communications of the ACM 		1997-2002 (most issues)
Flagship journal of the Association for Computing Machinery
(http://www.acm.org/cacm)

Linux Journal				1998-2001 (most issues)
"...computer industry's gateway to the world of Linux. Whether your product
target is the Linux novice, computing professional or systems
administrator - Linux Journal delivers. Our no nonsense tutorials,
informative product reviews, and cutting edge news from the Linux front have
made LJ a great resource for readers and advertisers alike."
If you run Linux, these back issues can be very useful.
(http://www.linuxjournal.com/)

Wired Magazine				Assorted Dates
Publication of record for the Digerati
(http://www.wired.com/)

Software Development			1998-2001
Excellent publication covering trends in software development methodology.
Back issues contain information which is still relevant today.
(http://www.sdmagazine.com/)

Videomaker					Assorted dates

Enterprise Development			Assorted dates
Covers enterprise-level
software development trends

All these publications contain useful information, but I can no longer keep
them.
I am willing to donate them to a library or individual that will make use of
them and I will pay shipping costs in the U.S. (USPS Media Mail).

I am willing to donate all or part on a first-come first-served basis.
However, if one institution is willing to take everything, they will get
preference, as I am trying to keep shipping cost down

Also, please respond directly to me, as I no longer subscribe to the list.

Thanks

Charles Bornstein