[Asis-l] December issue of 'soasis&t ... on the move' is now available

Neff, Patricia S. (LNG-DAY) Patricia.Neff at lexisnexis.com
Fri Dec 13 18:48:37 EST 2002

The December 2002 issue of soasis&t ... on the move, the newsletter of the
Southern Ohio Chapter of the American Society for Information Science &
Technology, is available online at the Newsletters section of our SOASIST
site:

http://www.soasist.org/enews <http://www.soasist.org/enews>

Volume 23, Issue 3, December 2002.

See this issue of our award-winning newsletter for :

Message from Chair & New Member Welcome..p. 1
McClanahan Wins Scholarship Competition..p. 2
Chapter Awards..p. 3
Catching Up with ASIST.. p. 4
Allard Wins ASIST James M. Crestos Leadership Award..p. 5
UK-ASIST Student Chapter Update..p. 5
ASIST SIG-CR Classification Research Workshop..p. 6
ASIST Business & Leadership Reports..p. 7
Event Report: Disruptive Technology..p. 8
Minutes of Board Meeting  1/31/ 2002..p. 9
Past & Upcoming Events..p. 11
Budget for 9/30/2002..p. 12
New from ASIST Online Bookstore..p. 13
Current Officers & List Information..p. 14

Deadline for submissions for the next issue is Feb. 15, 2003.  As always,
please forward any comments or suggestions regarding the
newsletter to the editor:

Patricia Neff
SOASIST Newsletter Editor & Assembly Rep
Product Manager, Legal Taxonomy & Search Products
paticia.neff at lexisnexis.com <mailto:patricia.neff at lexisnexis.com>
http://www.lexisnexis.com <http://www.lexisnexis.com>
LexisNexis