[Asia-pacific-asist] ASIS&T Asia-Pacific Chapter -- social media

Khoo Soo Guan, Christopher (Assoc Prof) chriskhoo at pmail.ntu.edu.sg
Mon Mar 20 08:37:52 EDT 2017

Dear friends and colleagues,

Greetings from the ASIS&T AP Chapter! I'm the current chair of the Asia-Pacific Chapter. Miguel Nunes (currently at Sun Yet-Sen University, China) is the chair-elect. This is my first post to the mailing list, hopefully the first of several!

In an effort to connect and energize our members in the AP Chapter, we're gradually activating all our communication forms. Please join our Facebook group and WeChat group (mainly for mobile devices, similar to Whatsapp).

1. Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/asistasiapacific/

2. WeChat: Install the WeChat app on your phone and add either Heather (heather_f) or me (chriskhoosg), and we'll add you to the Wechat group.

We're developing the Chapter website over the next few months.

Best wishes,
-- chris khoo
Chair, ASIS&T Asia-Pacific Chapter
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
CONFIDENTIALITY: This email is intended solely for the person(s) named and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it, notify us and do not copy, use, or disclose its contents.
Towards a sustainable earth: Print only when necessary. Thank you.